Precast Concrete Boundary Wall Systems
Precast Concrete – Made on Plants and Installed more quickly than regular Poured Concrete Boundary Walls
Precast walls are an ideal form of boundary walls which has become very popular over the last few decades. Precast boundary walls are made on plants and then installed more quickly than regular poured concrete walls. We ensure that these precast columns and planks are produced under strict supervision of experts and that they conform to high standards and quality. The precast boundary wall panel and column unit is lifted and set into place and does not require any additional labor or adjustments. We have our own fleet of transport vehicles for efficiently transmitting the precast walls and setting them into place.
The range of products of this category includes boundary wall columns, plinth beams, planks and hollow blocks.
Advantages and Application of Precast Concrete Walls
- More variety of architectural design
- Low maintenance cost due to its excellent quality concrete
- Unique visual appearance with artistic touch
- Fast erection, thus saving in time and manpower
- High quality control is guaranteed at the precast plant
- Overall savings in time, labor, shuttering, scaffolding and building materials
Standard Boundary wall System
I section columns:
- 4 x 9
- 4.5 x 9
- 6 x 7
- 6 x 8
- 7 x 7
- 7 x 8
The planks are available in many sizes including but not restricted to:
- 12 inch wide x 2 inch deep x 8 Feet long
- 8 inch wide x 2 inches deep x 8 Feet long
- 8 inch wide x 3 inches deep x 8 Feet long
- Single Panel up to 9’-10” x 9’.